Hi, friends. This year I’ve put together a lip-smacking collection of gifts with the stovetop traveler in mind. You’ll find everything from kids chopsticks to a boozy liquor cabinet of global proportions.
All of it will help you eat the world better than ever.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! xo
1. Cookie cutter shaped like the world (I hope you’re hungry)
2. Tapas Fondue Set (Retro fun. Love the star cutouts on the candle base)
3. Tunisian Hand Painted Tagine (I own & love this!)
4. Buddy Trainer Chopsticks (Set of 2 in orange and blue.. I’m getting these for Ava.)
5. Bamboo Steamer (10-inch)
6. Blue Koi Fish Teapot (Pretty, pretty)
7. Turkish Ibrik Coffee Maker (Coffee? Yes. Plus, who needs a microwave, when you can heat everything up in an Ibrik).
8. “Snow Globe” Spice Shaker Set (seriously!)
9. Ebelskiver Pan & Mix Set (something I’ve always wanted to try)
10. Fish Chopstick Rests (Set of 4)
11. Let’s Make a Date Line Bulletin Board (keep track of your global menus)
12. Ceramic Potlluck Roaster (want!)
13. Global Placecard Holders (ditto!)
14. La Chamba Comal (simply beautiful way to char up veggies, cook tortillas, and more)
15. Chamba Fish Roaster (sigh)
16. Alasdair Glass Tea Kettle (I own & love this!)
17. Concept Housewares Molcajete Mortar and Pestle (look at that ergonomic handle!)
18. Pepper Mill Imports Traditional Coffee/Spice Mill, Brass, 11″
19. Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups (too cute!)
20. Globe Drinks Cabinet (Classy and fun.)
Bonus: Keep charity in mind this year and always. Here’s a great list of ideas for giving the gift of charity from the New York Times.
Simply fill in your details below.