As we lead up to the blog’s one-year anniversary, I want to celebrate you. Although we’ve never met, here are the things I imagine about you:
You like to cook. Perhaps you like to bake. You dream of traveling the world, seeing new places, new faces. Cute babies make you smile.
Am I right?
Some of you have been here since the beginning, watching the site evolve through each great success and epic failure. Some of you just joined the fun, jumping in with enthusiasm. I thrive on your energy. Thank you all. Travel – even virtual – is so much more fun with the company of friends.
To show my appreciation I am giving one lucky winner (or someone they love ) 45 new French Square Spice Jars.
Here’s what’s awesome about them:
- They’re pretty.
- The base is square, meaning they won’t turn and pivot on you when you are putting them away.
- Your labels will always face the right direction
- They fit perfectly in drawers, which is the best place for your spices (dark and cool)
- They also fit in any standard spice rack
- The caps are brushed stainless steel
- They easily hold both whole and ground spices
- They are valued at over $100
- Most jar sets never hold enough – not for passionate cooks – so I’m giving you 45. That will give you room for ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks. Ground cardamom and whole cardamom. Hurrah!
How to Enter (2 part process):
1) Comment on this post
Tell me about your spice collection. Is it organized? Overflowing? Puny? Massive? Have this blog inspired you to try new spices or flavor combinations? I want to hear all.
2) Email me a photo of you holding your favorite spice/seasoning/herb.
sasha (at) GlobalTableAdventure (dot) com
Deadline is January 28, 2011 (midnight central).
Winner chosen by Random.org